« Home | hey guys! photos from the swim camp!the girls' roo... » | uh oh » | the endless swim » | my new love<3!anyway, only me carey and andy went ... » | drop it like its hot » | hey hey hey hey » | its going to be hard. » | look at those lips. » | take time to think. » | come on, girl. »

say you love me.

hello guys. i've been busy blogging on my chinese blog that i've forgotten about this one. haha. anyway, i'll stop blogging on that chinese blog this thurs! woohoo end of two weeks!

anyway, chalet's over and it was fun!(:
haha, sorry im too lazt to blog out everything.
i'm having a sore throat now. no voice =(

the worst pain is when you feel hurt, and you simply cannot make it known.
and to watch you love someone from afar.

anyway, when is fathers' day?

HELLO! its been a long long time since we last crapped together. =)
anw, this is damn random la. but father's day is like this coming sunday. lol. =))
good luck for terms! haha
<3! szeling

Post a Comment

About me

  • karen!
  • ACJC
    swimming
    karenlct_607@hotmail.com
  • talk to me here!
Google Docs & Spreadsheets -- Web word processing and spreadsheets.